​You can Donate Here

Don't Forget to Bookmark Us and Tell Everyone That we are online! You Can't Forget Our Name


​Some But not all images are provided by: www.freestockimages.co.uk

Place an Ad
 Area Info
Back to Index
Here You will find general information applicable to most towns
Click on any item to read
​About the PADRON
The Padron Explained
When you move to a town in Spain you should register on the muncipal census
"The Padrón". 
When you do so. The Town Hall "Ayuntamiento" receives an annual subsidy from central and regional governments on your behalf. The subsidy is used for the following services:

Citizens Advice
Ambulance Service
Environmental Cleaning
Medical Care
Social Services
Civil Protection
Public Transport
Sport Facilities

How to Register:
You must go in person to  your Town Hall Registry and take the following documents:

Your N.I.E (Pronounced - Near)
Your passport/Identitiy card
Home Owner
House Deeds
Rates Receipt
Rental Contract
Authorisation from the property owner (usually contained within the contract itself)
Always take a photocopy of your passport with you as well.

Permanent Resident: Every 5 years
Non Permanent: Every 2 years.

Note: If you want to make a large purchase such as property or a New car your padron must not  have an issue date older than 6 months. If it is then you need to get a new one.

If you are living in a town already and NOT on the Padron, you are  depriving your  town council and fellow residents of  this important financial subsidy.

So, Do It Today!

Alsa Bus Shedules Just click Here
​​Todo sobre el padrón

El padrón explicado

Cuando se mude a una ciudad en España debe inscribirse en el censo muncipal

"El Padrón".
Cuando lo hagas. El Ayuntamiento recibe un subsidio anual de los gobiernos central y regional en su nombre. La subvención se utiliza para los siguientes servicios:

Consejo para los ciudadanos
Policía de Ciudadanos
Servicio de ambulancia
Limpieza Ambiental
Atención médica
Servicios sociales
Protección civil
Transporte público
Instalaciones deportivas

Cómo registrarse:
Usted debe ir en persona a su Registro del Ayuntamiento y tomar los siguientes documentos:

Su N.I.E / DNI
Su pasaporte / tarjeta de identidad
Propietario del hogar
Hechos de la casa
Recibo de tarifas
Contrato de renta
Autorización del propietario (normalmente contenida dentro del propio contrato)


Residente Permanente: Cada 5 años
No Permanente: Cada 2 años.

Nota: Si desea realizar una compra grande como una propiedad o un coche nuevo, su padrino no debe tener una fecha de emisión anterior a los 6 meses. Si es entonces usted necesita conseguir uno nuevo.

Si usted está viviendo en una ciudad ya y NO en el Padrón, está privando a su ayuntamiento y compañeros residentes de este importante subsidio financiero.

¡Así pues, hágalo hoy!

The Protectura

If you come across any form of animal cruelty/Abuse.
An Animal being used for the purpose of Begging for money etc
then you should call the Protectura on this number

965 85 62 62